Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where'd it go?!?!

I published a post tonight I had started on the 17th of May. So where is this post you ask? Filed chronologically, of course! Grrrr.

While I am here explaining the mystery of the missing post, perhaps I will give you a little insight into the post. I started and abandoned it because it is very opinionated and even though my blog title may suggest otherwise, that is not always the point. Yesterday, however, I watched He's Just Not That Into You. On the surface, it's a cute movie. Not a a cinematic masterpiece, but it'll do for some lazy Saturday afternoon viewing. Mindless entertainment. The more I thought about it (as much as I tried not to, the damn movie had wormed it's way into my brain) the angrier I became. My anger focused on Scarlett Johannson's character and her love interest. Not her character actually, but the indifference her character showed toward another's marriage. For his part, Bradley Cooper's character seemed marginally more concerned. But not much. And so my rant was given new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment