Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am going to try to link to a post I read on a site I adore. Mr. Prisco of the Pajiba crew broke the unfortunate news, which you can find here. Mr. Prisco is not for the faint of heart, consider yourself warned. I can only hope, like so many other Hollywood dreams, this attempt fails and my precious Dark Tower will remain safe in the place in my imagination I have reserved for the likes of Roland, Jake, Eddie, Susannah, Susan, Oy and yes, even the Man in Black. As an unexpected result of reading Brian's post, I find I miss Mid-World a little. It's been awhile since I last visited. And though I know where Roland's journey ends (my heart shrunk a little that day, because I lost a measure of love for Stephen King), I think I may take it with him again. Do you think a person can read The Golden Compass and The Gunslinger in tandem? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment