Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What? No Complaints? Hmph!

I thought "I'll post a complaint blog tonight, get it outta my system". I agreed to have a No Whining Wednesday (I think that's what it's called) because of a fellow blogger, Lainey. Guess what. I've got no complaints. Nuttin'. Ha! My day has been pretty good. Work was ok as far as work goes. When I got home, things here were pretty fantastic. I've worked out. Yup, this girl's got nothin' to whine about tonight. Which leads me to believe the shit is gonna hit the fan tomorrow. Optimistic, aren't I?

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Eyvi!
    The Perfect Calm of Contentment can only lead to The Whirling Maelstrom of Whining... as in, a day loaded with things about which to legitimately whine.
    Let us know if you survive with sanity intact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally going to whine about something, but then I was enraptured by Spender's alliteration...I TRULY am a sucker for alliteration! And now, it's 12:05 and officially Wednesday and I can't whine. Hmph.

    YAY for spreading No Whining Wednesday! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete