So this is where I tell you the artist and titles to the song lyrics I posted yesterday. For the record, Danica won. She doesn't get anything but bragging rights, but you can bet your ass she is gonna exercise them rights! My hubby (who shall remain nameless) only got three of them (3!). My Dad (who is apparently still reading my blog, yay!) got 5. gp gets 5.5 because he got 5 right and was really very close to another.
1. He oversees his kingdom, so no stranger does intrude. His voice it trembles as he calls out for another plate of food. Bob Dylan, One More Cup of Coffee
2. White ones, black ones, yellow ones, red ones. Necrophiliacs looking for dead ones. Dr. Hook, Freakin' at the Freaker's Ball.
3. This is it, last straw, that’s all, that’s it. I ain't dealing with another fucking politic. Eminem, Run, Rabbit, Run!
4. Gonna give my heart away. Leave it to the other girls to play. For I’ve been a temptress too long. Portishead, Give Me A Reason To Love You.
5. Rise up and take the power back, it’s time the fat cats had a heart attack. Muse, The Uprising
6. But um, they gave chase, they caught up quick. They started cryin’ on my shoes and grabbin’ my dick. Snoop Dogg, Lodi Dodi
7. He chased us with bullets, he rained us with shells, and in five minutes flat he'd blown us all to hell. The Pogues, And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda.
8. And if I seem to be confused, I didn’t mean to be with you. And when you said I scared you, well, I guess you scared me too. Concrete Blonde, Joey
9. Well, we drank champagne and danced all night under electric candlelight. The Kinks, Lola
10. I need no soft lights to enchant me, if you would only grant me the right to hold you ever so tight. Norah Jones, The Nearness of You.
Until the next Seriously Random Quiz, G'nite!