Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hump Day

I am glad I am closer to the end of the work week than the beginning for two reasons:



1. I am going to see Star Trek with my hubby Friday night. I hope he won't mind me totally drooling over this Chris Pine fellow, he is rather cute. I don't think I have seen anything else he has been in but he looks promising in this (and by promising I mean hawt, if he can act its an added bonus). I'm excited about the movie too. C'mon! A new Star Trek!? Any reason to start saying "Make it so!" or "Beam me up, Scottie" and the ever popular "Engage!" Oops! I let my geek show!



2. The mother of all clusterfucks that has been this week will be at an end. And I swear, if the chaos spills into next week, I will need to be heavily medicated in order to cope. I believe a little Bailey's Irish Cream in my coffee will do the trick and no one will be the wiser. I can pass it off as some pretentious Grande Carmel Machiwhatthefuckever from an equally pretentious cafe (is it sad that I had to look up a Starbucks menu to come up with my clever (not so clever) little coffee name? It is, isn't it). Oh well, I can join the "I think I am the absolute shiznit and everyone else is an underling" club at the office. Oh wait. No, on second thought, I don't think I will.



Tomorrow's Thursday folks! The end is nigh!



P.S An excuse to try to post a picture to my blog for the first time .......


......see? Hawt!


G'nite and sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind - it isn't a "club" unless its membership exceeds one.

    Chin up, butter cup - you are loved.

    ReplyDelete